Titled “Irma", Black&White Zebra Accent Pillow inspired by Eduard Manet's drawing "Portrait of Irma Brunner [Portrait d'Irma Brunner]", created Circa 1880, currently located at Grand Palais Musée d'Orsay, Paris, France.
Save on Quality Art.
Designed to add a pop of color, affordable, decorative pillow, instantly transform your living room or bedroom to look like a sophisticated design catalog.
- 18”x18” to best support your back
- Easily Machine-washed cover
- Concealed zipper
- Printed on both sides
- Soft Insert, retain its shape after many uses
- Pillow case cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
- Pillow case insert: 100% polyester
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Made in the USA
Part of the Neoclassical Pop Art Old Masters Collection inspired by famous art masterpieces, each Throw Pillow is a statement. An addition that gives an elegant character to any space.