Titled "Clara Serena" the Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by Sir Peter Paul Rubens chalk drawing "Lady In Waiting to Infanta Isabella," circa 1623, currently located at Albertina, Vienna.
Clara Serna Rubens was the eldest child of Rubens and Isabella Brant. Rubens child drawing was an intimate expression of the father's love and likely destined for private family use.
Save on Quality Art. This affordable masterpiece is an artistic statement designed to add a pop of color to transform your space instantly.
Living room, bedroom or office, Throw this Orange Green Throw Pillow by Master artist to give an additional creative touch and elegance that look like a sophisticated design catalog.
- 18”x18” to best support your back
- Easily Machine-washed cover
- Concealed zipper
- Printed on both sides
- Soft Insert, retain its shape after many uses
- Pillowcase cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
- Pillowcase insert: 100% polyester
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Made in the USA