All content included in or made available through Neoclassical Pop Art Website , such as Products, Art, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations are the exclusive property of Neoclassical Pop Art and its owners, protected worldwide under WIPO & WTO copyright and trade treaties as designated in all Member Countries.
Neoclassical Pop Art supports safe globalization and promotes equality of all artists regardless of fame, name, color or race and takes measures to defend Artist Human Rights so also securing the copyright of others.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any artwork constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your signed complaint to Legal@NeoclassicalPopArt.com with the following information:
- A physical signature of the Owner/Author of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has infringed and date of first publication.
- A link and or both URL of where the alleged infringing material is located on the site and/or both the net.Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his authorized agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner. And/or both, if you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, a legal proof of your appointment signed by the Copyright Owner.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Neoclassical Pop Art that you allege your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Artist Notice and Procedure for Making Moral Rights Requests:
Generally, Neoclassical Pop Art portrays classical Old Masters Art, figures and concepts. However, Neoclassical Pop Art reserves the right of creating appropriation art of selective public figures under the terms of the Berne Convention. All our art is original and carefully crafted, taking into account the limitations on rights.
Unless we are licensed by a public figure to trade in commercial quantities, we only offer the exclusive public figure original art, in a none commercial format and quantities - as designated by law. However, in the event that your public figure and/or both likeness, was portrayed in one or more artworks and you feel, for whatsoever reason, that the art is not in your honor, we are more than happy to respect your feelings.
Although we are entitled by law to create original public figures art without the public figure written consent, our goal is honoring Masters and the arts.
It is not in our honor to dishonor any Artist that feels that his portrait is not in his or her honor.Neoclassical Pop Art promotes Artists Moral Rights worldwide including in countries that demise such rights.
To file your Moral Concern, please submit a signed declaration to Legal@NeoclassicalPopArt.com with the following information:
- A physical signature of the Public Figure of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim not in your honor located on our site. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you: "Your artwork is not in my honor. I request that you cease the use of my image and/or both likeness.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice, is accurate and that you are the Public Figure portrayed in the work. And/or both, if you are authorized to act on the Public Figure's behalf, a proof of your legal appointment signed by the Public Figure in concern. If you are a lawyer, please take notice that unless your enclose the requested proof of appointment, we will not be able to meet any of your Moral related demands.
Upon submitting a valid signed declaration, we will send you a confirmation that the art in concern was destroyed and/or both altered to remove your images. Hence after your image will not be portrayed again, nor enter the Neoclassical Pop Art Collection in any other format in the future.
In the rare event that your claim conflicts a fundamental right that we may wish to reserve, we will promptly notify you to discuss the matter.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Neoclassical Pop Art of your Moral Rights Concerns. For all other collaborations, commissions and/or both licensing inquiries, please contact Support@NeoclassicalPopArt.com