Leonard da Vinci Art to go
Titled "Talk & Act" the Turquoise Blue Miniature Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by da Vinci "Profile of a warrior in helmet," created c. 1472, currently located at the British Museum, London.
Da Vinci drawing is likely a study based on his Teacher Andrea Verrocchio portrait of Alexander the Great.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. D Vinci collectible iPhone cases designed to inspire the professional on the run and last generations and long after your iPhone generation will last.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid see-through thermoplastic polyurethane sides that make it easy to take on and off
- Precisely aligned port opening cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Wireless charging compatible
- Printed in the USA. Quality guaranteed.