Art to go.
Titled Neoclassical Revolution, this Eiffel Tower Pink Yellow Miniature Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by Jacques-Louis David "Self Portrait," created 1794, currently located at Musée du Louvre and "The Emperor Napoleon in His Study at the Tuileries" created 1812, currently located at The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
Jacques-Louis David, one of France most celebrated Artists and founder of Neoclassical Art was politically active and served as Art Director to the French revolution, later developed Napoleon Empire style.
Comes with an anti-scratch solid back to protect the collectible miniature art from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. Keep it intact for generations and long after your current iPhone generation will pass.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces