Titled "Pink Clara" the Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by Sir Peter Paul Rubens chalk drawing "Lady In Waiting to Infanta Isabella," circa 1623, currently located at Albertina, Vienna.
Clara Serna Rubens was the eldest child of Rubens and Isabella Brant. Rubens child drawing was an intimate expression of the father's love and likely destined for private family use. Clara didn't like to sit still. Rubens had to draw her portraits quickly.
Comes with an anti-scratch solid back to protect the collectible miniature art from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. Keep it intact for generations and long after your current iPhone generation will pass.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces