Sandro Botticelli Art to go
Titled "Girls" the Miniature Neoclassical Pop Art artwork inspired by Sandro Botticelli “Venere e le tre Grazie offrono doni a una giovane”, created after 1483–1486, currently located at Musée du Louvre, Paris.
The Original Fresco portrays Venus and the Three Graces Presenting wedding gifts and roses to a Young woman, symbolizing beauty and love.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. Da Vinci collectible iPhone cases designed to inspire the professional on the run and last generations and long after your iPhone generation will last.
It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid see-through thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Wireless charging compatible
- Printed in the USA. Quality guaranteed.