Want to add a pop of color to your home? This premium feels pillow with a shape-retaining insert and provides the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
Part of the Neoclassical Pop Art Old Masters decorative pillows Collection inspired by famous art masterpieces by master artists.
Titled “Goya Girl", Accent Pillow inspired by Francisco Goya's painting "Condesa duquesa de Benavente" (Duchess Countess of Benavente ),created c 1785.
Each Collectible Neoclassical Pop Art Throw Pillow is signed and pose an artistic statement designed to add an elegant character to any space. Instantly transform your living room or bedroom to look like a sophisticated design catalog. It'll make any room luxurious.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland